Last updated: October 6, 2014
Collection of information
PopKey requires that users create an account by providing us with an email address and password.
Your email address will never be shared with any 3rd parties.
Why do I need to create an account?
By creating an account you will be able to personalize your keyboard, favorite GIFs and upload GIFs to your specific account.
If you change devices your account information will allow you to have your settings and information saved.
What Information do we track?
We cannot read any of your previous texts or see any past activity like purchases or sent emails, and we cannot track any of your conversations, keystrokes, credit card info etc.
We do not (and cannot) track what you do on your main keyboard or any other keyboard. PopKey can only track what GIFs are being used at an anonymous and aggregated level. This anonymous data helps us to improve the service, but that’s the extent of what we’re able to do.
Know that you can use our keyboard with confidence and that we respect your privacy.
Use of Information
We may use your information to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our services, including to provide additional features;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, and rewards, and events offered by PopKey and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Detect, investigate and/or prevent fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity.
- You may opt out permanently from notifications at anytime.
To contact us, please email us at email@example.com or write to:PopKey, Inc.
A division of Workshopx.com
6 Hamilton Avenue North, Suite 004